DetailsAt some point, many of us will need some extra cash to help pay for a large purchase or consider arranging a loan for home improvements.
Releasing some of the value of your home is a simple way to get the money you need. Additional borrowing is available if you have your mortgage with us or if you are switching your mortgage to us.
- You must be 18 or over. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Your home is security for your mortgage. Other security may be required.
- When you borrow against your residential property, the additional borrowing is available at our current mortgage rates.
- Minimum loan amount £5,000. If you do not currently have a mortgage on your property, the minimum loan amount for the mortgage product will apply.
- Available on a capital & interest repayment basis only.
- Choose any repayment term up to 30 years. You will be required to provide us with evidence of affordability in retirement if the mortgage term takes you beyond normal retirement age.
- The bank only provides mortgages in sterling but will consider applications for our Base Rate Tracker and Fixed Rate mortgages where the applicant's income is in a currency other than sterling. Fluctuations in the exchange rate will affect your mortgage repayments if your income is in a currency other than sterling. A list of the currencies the bank will consider is provided in our glossary.
- You will be required to have a personal current account with us to service the mortgage.
To calculate what your mortgage repayments may be, please look at our mortgage calculator:
Calculate my mortgage repayments
Alternatively, you may wish to consider taking out a Home Owners Personal Loan.
A Home Owners Personal Loan is a variable rate personal loan exclusively available to our current Danske Bank Mortgage customers.
A Home Owners Personal Loan cannot be taken to fund the purchase or acquisition of a property.
For more information, please click here:
Home Owners Personal Loan