- You can invest for a term of 1, 2 or 3 weeks; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11 months; or 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 years. Note: If you are a personal customer and open an account via the Bank's eBanking service, not all of the options listed are available.
- Alternatively you can specify an end date as long as the term is not less than 1 week or more than 5 years.
- Minimum deposit is £5,000; there is no maximum although please note no further investments can be made during the term.
- You can arrange for your investment (including or excluding any accrued interest) to automatically rollover into a new Danske Fixed Term Deposit at the end of the term at the interest rate applicable at that time.
- You must have and maintain a service account for the duration of the Danske Fixed Term Deposit. A service account means one of our current accounts, a Midas Gold account, a Summit account or a Business Investment account.
- Withdrawals can normally only be made on the maturity date.
- Interest is paid on maturity.*
Early repayment charges may apply.
*The gross interest rate is the rate of Interest we pay. We do not deduct tax from interest we pay. Depending on your personal circumstances, you may have to pay tax on your interest. There are more details available on our website at danskebank.co.uk/savingsrates.
Please note: Taxation depends on an individual's circumstances and may change in the future.