The Administration module allows you to manage the access your employees have within Business eBanking.
Once you have access to Administration and have created the first Administrator, you will be able to make any changes to Business eBanking users as and when you need to - reducing paperwork and speeding up the process.
- Flexible and simple to use - Administration gives you an overview of all users currently on your Business eBanking agreement and what they are authorised to do
- Create new users quickly and easily
- Set up additional security settings for users - payment limits, access to a list of creditors only and confidential payment user access
- Edit existing users, for example to give someone additional authority to make payments from selected accounts
- Remove existing users who no longer need access
- Order new PINs for existing users
- Authorisation forms are available immediately in Business eBanking if you need to sign and return to us - no need to wait on forms being posted to you
Business eBanking Administrators
There are two levels of Administrator giving you flexibility and control over the level of access each Administrator has.
User Administrators are able to create, amend and delete Business eBanking users
Agreement Administrators* [once authorised by you] are able to create and amend other Administrators in addition to normal users.
*You must have at least one Agreement Administrator. You will need to authorise an Agreement Administrator in writing before the Administrator will be activated.
Access to the Administration module is free of charge with your Business eBanking agreement.
View our terms and conditions (pdf)
View our fees and charges (pdf)
Business eBanking may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.