Business eBanking’s Payments module allows you to make payments and transfers precisely when and where you need to. You can make payments to your employees and suppliers locally and internationally at a reduced cost.
With the Payments module you can
- Make transfers between your own Danske Bank accounts
- Set up payments for paying wages and salaries as well as suppliers
- Make local and international payments – including CHAPS payments
- Have same day value for transfer of funds to or from your accounts within the Danske Bank Group
- Save and re-use data on your business’ suppliers, saving time and avoiding date-entry errors
- Control who can access and view details of payments - for example, directors' salaries
Your business must have a current account with Danske Bank and a Business eBanking agreement. The agreement must be signed by an authorised signatory of the business and must contain information on users, authorisations and modules.
View our terms and conditions (pdf)
View our fees and charges (pdf)
Business eBanking may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.