- A Fixed Rate Business Loan is only available to fund capital expenditure
- An interest-only option is available
- The standard repayment frequency is monthly however this can be changed to suit your business cash flow
- Interest is calculated daily and applied monthly
- You can have the interest rate fixed for 3 or 5 years, after which the loan will be converted to a variable rate loan
- If you do not have a current account with us, you must open a Feeder Account* to make repayments to and from your loan
'*Feeder account is a Business Servicing Account used to service a Business Loan where a customer does not operate their main trading account with Danske Bank.
Payments services are not available on a Business Servicing Account (cheques, cash, debit card, standing orders, direct debits or Business eBanking)'
Go to Conditions