International Corporate Banking (ICB) is Danske Bank Group's cross-border service for business customers.
Each of our local banks has an established ICB unit dedicated to serve local subsidiaries of international groups to the benefit of both subsidiaries and parent companies.
The concept offers many advantages for businesses with subsidiaries in several countries, including:
- Streamlined cross-border banking setup on our shared IT platform
- Optimisation of intra-group financial structure
- One point of entry to all markets
- Access to our professional and experienced specialists.
Subsidiaries will benefit from the services of a bank that is familiar with specific local requirements, for example:
- Guarantees and overdraft facilities
- Online banking and payment services
- Corporate cards
- Asset finance for company cars
- Trade Finance
The parent company will benefit from a wide range of services to support the financial structure of the group, including:
- Liquidity management solutions
- Foreign exchange and risk management
- Management of outgoing and incoming payments (reconciliation)
- Same user interface in all countries through our shared IT platform
- Professional and coherent servicing of subsidiaries.
Our local ICB units are available in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, the UK, Germany, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Russia.
Many of our customers have already taken advantage of the services provided by our network of International Corporate Banking units.
If you would like to find out more, you can go to www.danskebank.com/icb or contact your Account Manager.
Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over. Lending terms and conditions apply.