Business eBanking, our online cash flow management tool, is the perfect way to keep you totally up to date with what is happening to the cash flow of your business. All transactions are in real time, and you have access to the system 24 hours a day. You will be kept totally up to date with what is happening to the cash flow of your business. It also allows you to access your banking precisely when and where you need to – whatever the nature of your business. The system can be tailored to your requirements, regardless of whether you are an executive director or handle the business's finance.
Business eBanking can be integrated into most major financial management systems. All information is continuously updated to keep you up-to-date on your business's liquidity status.
Business eBanking is modular by design. When you order a Business eBanking agreement, you can choose which modules you need to suit your business.
Our four basic modules cover all your initial Cash Management requirements
- Account information - entry details, historical data, terms and conditions etc.
- Payments - setting up and authorisation of payments, internal transfers as well as domestic and international transfers
- Administration - your company can create and manage multiple users accessing your Business eBanking solution
- File transfer - transfer of files to and from the Bank, for example in connection with payments or reconciling credit balances in your company's accounting system.
Our specialised modules can be selected according to your additional needs
- Collection Service – Direct Debit origination
- Trade Finance - documentary credits and guarantees
- Markets Online - securities and FX trading
- Liquidity Management - optimised liquidity management
- SEPA Collection Service - Euro denominated Direct Debits in the Single European Payment Area (SEPA)
- Card Administration - Manage your Corporate Card administration online
Business eBanking abroad
If your business has accounts in other countries, you can make local payments by adding equivalent modules in the countries in which the Danske Bank Group is represented.
In Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Germany, we offer full integration with both Cash Management modules and specialised modules. In Poland and the Baltics, we offer Cash Management modules, and in all other countries, we offer Cash Management modules under separate agreements. Business eBanking is also available in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish.
Your business can have multiple users of Business eBanking.
Contact us to learn more about Business eBanking.
Business eBanking may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.