We can help you optimise your company's cash management in connection with purchasing, sales, staff and liquidity.
As part of the Danske Bank Group, we can offer several flexible and efficient Cash Management solutions to all types of corporate customers – especially to large and medium-sized businesses needing local as well as international solutions.
Optimise your business’ cash management of logistics, sales, HR, liquidity and working capital. We offer an advisory service that will help you significantly improve the management of your day to day business activities. We can identify opportunities in partnership with you that will help your business optimise cash flow and minimise costs.
We offer solutions based on our branch network in Northern Europe and our global network of correspondent banks.
By choosing Danske Bank you get
- Access to real-time information about liquidity, interest rates, foreign exchange, incoming and outgoing payments
- A user-friendly online system - Business eBanking
- Simple system integration and communication with your accounting software
Other advantages are
- Online access to domestic and international cross-border payments in several countries
- Real-time update of all your bank accounts
- Advice on how to streamline your administrative procedures
- Advice on how to improve your working capital and processes
Working capital management
Reducing the level of capital tied up in your company can offer considerable benefits in terms of profitability, liquidity and tied-up funds.
Optimise working capital
Excessive working capital requirements can increase the risk of a liquidity shortage in the short term, and in the longer term reduce your return on assets. It can also have a negative effect on your company's valuation.
Effective day to day cash management can reduce your working capital requirement, boost liquidity, and reduce tied-up capital. The released capital can then be paid out to investors, used to reduce debt, or reinvested in the company's growth.
Use us as your financial partner
Contact us to learn more about optimising your cash management.
Terms and conditions are available on our website or any of our branches in Northern Ireland.
Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over. Lending terms and conditions apply.
Business eBanking may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.