We recommend that you follow the guidelines set out below when you use eBanking.
In particular, you should be careful with your banking details and never write your password down or tell anyone what it is.
Simple advice to follow
- Always use eBanking in a place you trust, for example at home or at your own workstation.
- Be careful when you click links to Web sites you do not know.
- Use an updated browser which supports at least 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Do not use eBanking from a link received by e-mail.
- Do not store your user ID, password or security numbers on your computer.
- Always exit eBanking via 'log off' and by closing the browser window.
- Block your banking details by contacting us if you suspect fraud.
- Check your entries regularly.
If someone encourages you to tell them your data
It's really simple: We will never contact you and ask you for your user ID, password or security card information by e-mail, phone or mail. If you are asked for this information you should not provide it.